Ksapa provides scalable innovative solutions to help companies and investors to build more resilient, more inclusive yet more competitive operating models through strategic advice, impact investing solutions, and advocacy.
The Office & Community Coordinator will work closely with Ksapa’s leadership team to ensure the day-to-day management of the office, as well as ongoing support on sales activities including: administrative support on tender processes, event management, management of social media accounts, marketing activities. This position is full-time and based in Paris.
Position responsibility and functions
The main responsibilities and functions will be:
- Office Management: The coordinator will be responsible for all aspects implied in the day-to-day management of a friendly office including a small team of entrepreneurial people. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front desk management, team coordination, accounting (tracking billing and invoicing activities), maintaining office supplies, scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Community Management & Marketing: The coordinator will be responsible for ensuring social media strategy (Linkedin…) and other lead marketing approaches (mailings, newsletters) defined with the leadership team. This includes updating spreadsheets, databases, compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Back Office Sales Support: The coordinator will help to review communication material and proposals as well as provide administrative support to address specific client requests across tender processes. For events, the coordinator will be responsible for securing relevant event space, tracking participants and support the delivery of high-quality events and client experience.
Qualifications and Requirements
Education and languages:
- BSc (Licence) in Marketing or Business with interest in social and environmental issues is a strong advantage
- Fluency in both English and French
- 5+ years of marketing assistance and/or office management
- Interest and curiosity for digital solutions and capacity to use and activate social media
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media tools
- Good knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Capacity to work and thrive in a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- High ethical standards and commitment to Ksapa core values of excellence, respect, capacity to think big with humility, and passion for social change