Our team is looking for an intern for its Consulting team, for a minimum of 6 months (flexible start dates). Position based in Paris, with flexibility on telecommuting.
Ksapa is a mission-driven company. Led by the question of impact, we provide investors and companies with innovative and scalable solutions to accelerate their involvement in the achievement of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals prioritised for their business. We build more resilient, inclusive and competitive business models.
This mission has three dimensions:
- Strategic sustainability consulting ;
- Designing and managing impact investment solutions;
- Disseminating ideas in the public debate.
Some information on our consulting activity:
Our strategy consulting department assists companies in analysing their environmental, social and governance policy risks and opportunities in order to establish strategies that offer greater resilience through more inclusive business models and value chains.
Our services are mainly focused on 5 main themes:
- Sustainability consulting ;
- Business and human rights;
- Climate and circularity;
- Sustainable supply chains;
- Sustainable Finance, ESG and Impact.
To find out more, please visit https://ksapa.org/.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES
Reporting directly to Ksapa’s senior management and/or the heads of the consulting department, you will actively participate in the development of our activities. In particular, you will work closely with the Consulting team, which assists international groups in improving their sustainability performance.
In this context, you will mainly be involved in the following missions:
- Support to consultancy activities
You will contribute to the successful development of our assignments in collaboration with our teams. This will include researching literature, organising interviews and workshops and producing high quality deliverables.
- Business development support
You will be involved in the writing of tailor-made sales proposals and the development of our sales materials, and you will support the teams in the elaboration of development strategies and ensure the proper management of our CRM tool.
- Content development and community management
You will contribute to the development of our communication plan: publication of articles, organisation of seminars, posting of content on the various platforms and social networks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (in progress) in sustainable development, international relations and/or finance;
- Excellent communication, writing and synthesis skills;
English / French – professional fluency (essential)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong interest in climate, resilience, human rights, inclusive growth, CSR strategy, ESG management, impact
- Strong commitment to Ksapa’s values: excellence, respect, ability to think big with humility and passion for social change.
- One or more consulting and/or corporate experiences on sustainability issues would be a plus.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com !
We are also available at this address to answer all your questions.