Ksapa provides scalable innovative solutions to help companies and investors to build more resilient, more inclusive yet more competitive operating models through strategic advice, impact investing solutions, and advocacy.
The Office and Sales Support Coordinator will work closely with Ksapa leadership team to ensure the day to day management of the office, as well as ongoing support on sales activities including: administrative support on tender processes, event management, management of social media accounts, marketing activities. This position is full-time and based in Paris.
Position responsibility and functions
The main responsibilities and functions will be:
- Day to day office management: The coordinator will be responsible for all aspects implied in the day to day management of a friendly office including a small team of entrepreneurial people. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, scheduling meetings and appointments, tracking billing and invoicing activities
- Sales: The coordinator will help to review communication material and proposals as well as provide administrative support to address specific client requests across tender processes. For events, the coordinator will be responsible for securing relevant event space, tracking participants and support delivery of high quality events and client experience.
- Marketing and Communication: The coordinator will play a key role ensuring maintenance of a lead marketing approach and social media strategy defined by leadership team including: update spreadsheets, databases, compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
Qualifications and Requirements
Education and languages:
- BSc (Licence) in Marketing or Business with interest in social and environmental issues is strong advantage
- Native language English; Fluency in French a plus
- 2+ years of proven experience as marketing assistant, with good understanding of office management principles
- Interest and curiosity for digital solutions and capacity to use and activate social media
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Good knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Capacity to work and thrive in a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- High ethical standards and commitment to Ksapa core values of excellence, respect, capacity to think big with humility, and passion for social change