These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the website www.ksapa.org, owned by Ksapa SAS, as described hereunder.
Date of last update: August 17, 2019
A. Rights of the Website Owner
1. Intellectual Property
The presentation and each of the elements present on the site belongs to the website owner. The downloading of website content, whether free or paid for, gives the website visitor personal authorization to use and mention these contents by quoting the author and without making any commercial use of them.
2. Website Owner’s responsibility
The website owner is solely responsible for the information, texts, images, videos, data, files, programs contained in his website. He must moderate any comments that do not comply with the Law. The website owner is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage that may be caused in the event of an inaccessible site, or technical error.
B. Duties of the Website Visitor
- How your personal information is collected and processed. Personal information is any information that can identify you. This includes your first name, last name, email address, function and organization, or your IP address. “Personal information” is also used as a byword for ” personal data ” within the meaning of European Regulation 2016/679;
- What are your rights regarding this information?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal information collected and processed;
- To whom this information is transmitted;
- The site’s policy regarding cookies.
- Collection of personal information
a) Open consultation
Consultation of the Site does not require registration or prior identification. It can be carried out without you providing any personal data concerning you (surname, first name, address, etc.). We do not record any personal data for the simple consultation of the Site.
We do not use personal cookies. If we were to use them in the future, you would be informed in advance and would have the opportunity to disable these cookies.
However, cookies may be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimise the services provided to the User, based on the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalisation of pages as well as the operations carried out and the information consulted. You are informed that the Browser may place cookies on your device. The cookie records information relating to navigation on the service (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation…) that we can read during your subsequent visits. In accordance with the recommendations of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL), the maximum storage period for cookies is 13 months at most after their first deposit in the User’s terminal, as well as the validity period of the User’s consent to the use of these cookies. The lifetime of cookies is not extended with each visit. The User’s consent must therefore be renewed at the end of this period.
c) Type of personal information collected
We collect the following personal information: surname, first name, e-mail address, credit card number (if applicable), organization, title or function
The personal information we collect is collected by the company using the methods described below, in the “Forms and Methods of Collection” and following sections.
d) Forms and collection methods
Your personal information is collected through the following methods: website registration form, order form, newsletter registration form, publication download form.
We use the information collected in this way for the following purposes: order tracking, information/promotional offers, statistics, contact, website management.
e) Interactive activities
Your personal information is also collected through the interaction that may be established between you and our website. This information is collected by the following means: comments, contact, website management.
f) Sharing of personal information
The personal information collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is only processed by us.
g) Retention period of personal information
In accordance with French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) rules framing data processing, personal data processed shall not be stored beyond the time necessary to fulfil the obligations defined when the contract was concluded or the predefined duration of the contractual relationship. The controller of the personal information will keep in his computer systems of the site, and under reasonable security conditions, all personal information collected for a period of 5 years, with elimination on January 1 of each year of data collected beyond 5 years.
- Hosting of personal information
Our site is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
2, rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix France
The host can be contacted at reasonable office hours, CET time zone, at the following telephone number: +33972101007
The personal information we collect and process is mainly hosted in France. For technical and commercial reasons beyond our control and due to the host and possibly third party technical operators, servers may be located outside the European Union.
- Person responsible for the processing of personal information
a) The controller of the processing of personal information
The controller of the processing of personal information is Farid Baddache. He can be contacted as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
The controller of the processing of personal information is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal information.
b) Duty of the controller of personal information
The controller of personal information undertakes to protect the personal information collected, not to disclose it to third parties without your knowledge and to respect the purposes for which it was collected.
In addition, the person responsible for processing the personal information undertakes to notify you in the event of correction or deletion of the personal information, unless this involves disproportionate formalities, costs or procedures for him/her.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the controller will then undertake to inform you by e-mail, in accordance with the personal information you have provided.
c) Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances may the commitments defined above relating in particular to notification in the event of a security breach be considered as an admission of fault or liability for the occurrence of the incident in question.
- Right of opposition and withdrawal
In accordance with the French law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer be included, for example, in a mailing list. In order to object to the processing of your personal information or to request the removal of your personal information, you must either use the unsubscribe feature provided in our communications or write a letter to email@example.com specifying “unsubscribe” in the subject line of your email.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion
You may review, update, modify or request the deletion of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “right of access, rectification, deletion of my personal data” in the subject line of your email, and specifying your request in the body of the email.
- Information for the communication of personal data to third parties in the event of merger / absorption
In the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition or other form of asset disposal, we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal data and to informing you of the transfer or submission to new confidentiality rules, in order to enable you to exercise your right of access, rectification and deletion if necessary.
- Purpose of the reuse of collected personal data
a) Carry out client management operations relating to
- contracts; orders; deliveries; invoices; accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts
- a loyalty program within one or more legal entities;
- customer relationship management such as satisfaction surveys, complaints management and after-sales service
- the selection of customers to carry out studies, surveys and product tests (unless the consent of the persons concerned is obtained under the conditions provided for in this confidentiality policy, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data – racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious opinions, sexual life or personal health)
b) Carry out operations relating to prospecting
- management of technical prospecting operations (including technical operations such as standardization, enhancement and deduplication)
- the selection of people to carry out loyalty, prospecting, survey, product testing and promotion actions. Unless the data subjects consent is obtained under the conditions provided for in this confidentiality policy, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data (racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious, sexual life or personal health opinions)
c) Applicable law and procedures for appeal
We undertake to comply with the legislation in force in France in particular, within the framework of the directives of the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data, and repealing Directive 95/46CE 2016/279.
D. Dispute Litigation
You expressly agree that any dispute that may arise as a result of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including its interpretation or execution, shall be governed by an arbitration procedure subject to the rules of the arbitration platform selected by the website owner, to which you shall adhere without reservation.
E. Conditions for amending the Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions of Use may be viewed at any time at the following address: https://ksapa.org/terms-and-conditions-of-use
We reserve the right to modify it to ensure compliance with applicable law. Therefore, you are encouraged to check these Terms and Conditions of Use regularly to keep yourself informed of the latest changes.
RCS Paris n°853 119 535
Headquarter: 62 rue de Montreuil – 75011 Paris – France
Offices: 10 rue de Louvois – 75002 Paris – France
Voice: +33 950 85 48 48
Publication director: Farid Baddache