Our team is looking for an intern or alternant responsible with everything linked to communication/social media, for a minimum of 6 months, starting in September 2022 (flexible start date). Position based in Paris, with flexibility on remote working.
Ksapa is a mission-driven organization. Led by the question of impact, we provide investors and companies with innovative and scalable solutions to accelerate their involvement in the achievement of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals prioritised for their business. We build more resilient, inclusive and competitive business models.
This mission has three dimensions:
- Strategic sustainability consulting;
- Design and management of impact investment solutions;
- Dissemination of ideas in public debate.
Reporting to the general management and working as part of an international team, the Communications Officer will be in charge of Ksapa’s various communications activities. In a cross-functional position and in coordination with the different members of the team, he/she will coordinate and monitor Ksapa’s various communication activities (presence and optimisation on social networks, online and face-to-face events and support for our participation in the public debate).
The Communications Officer will be in a polyvalent position, with the following main tasks
- Presence on social networks: content creation (videos, infographics…), coordination on communication platforms (Linkedin, Mailchimp, Eventbrite…)
- Organisation of events: Webinars online, management of participants upstream and downstream, logistic support;
- Support in the activity of participation in the public debate: Online publishing (or even production) of articles and briefing papers, English-French translation, updating of the website, coordination of the newsletter.
Depending on the needs, he/she may also be asked to work on other types of missions on an ad hoc basis: sustainable development consulting activities, impact investment programmes, etc.
what we’re looking for
Education and languages
- Diploma in Communications / Marketing / Sustainable Development
- Excellent level in both French and English (mandatory)
- Good writing skills
- Good social network management skills
- Ability to make proposals for the optimisation of marketing strategy
- A plus: SEO skills
- Must be adaptable, have good analytical skills and good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-empowering and growing organisation
- High ethical standards and commitment to Ksapa’s core values of excellence, respect, ability to think big with humility, and passion for social change.
For all applications, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com