Ksapa provides scalable innovative solutions to help companies and investors to build more resilient, more inclusive yet more competitive operating models through strategic advice, impact investing solutions, and advocacy. Our Strategic Advice Practice helps investors and companies to better understand their Environmental, Social and Governance risks and opportunities to design strategies building greater resilience and inclusive business models and value chains.
Our practice delivers 5 priority lines of services:
- Sustainability Consulting
- Business & Human Rights
- Climate & Circularity
- Responsible Supply Chains
- Sustainable Finance, Impact & ESG
The intern will work closely with the various team members to assist them in their projects. The missions are varied: project management, preparation of commercial offers, management of internal tools and content writing. A multi-purpose and cross-functional position, where the intern will actively take part in all 3 main core activities and help accelerate the achievement of Sustainable Development Objectives.
Position responsibility and functions
Although the position requires versatiliy, the main missions are:
- Consulting: Assistance in Ksapa consulting missions (research, facilitation, analysis, proposal preparation..).
- Project Management: assisting the Program Lead in his work for international investment programs.
- Content Creation: write and review content as part of Ksapa’s active blog and other advocacy tools (briefing papers, webinars…).
Qualifications and Requirements
Education and Languages:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in sustainability and/or business preferred
- Fluent in French and English
- At ease with multi-tasking
- Some experience in project management
- At ease with remote working if necessary
- Curious about sustainability and all it entails
- Must be adaptable, with good analytical skills & sound judgment
- Excellent relationship skills
- Capacity to work and thrive in a growing, fast-paced, dynamic organization fostering team empowerment
- High ethical standards and commitment to Ksapa core values of excellence, respect, capacity to think big with humility, and passion for social change