Our team is looking for an intern or alternant responsible with everything linked to communication/social media, for a minimum of 6 months (flexible start date). Position based in Paris, with flexibility on remote working.
Ksapa is a mission-driven organization, which contributes to the shift of the economic world towards economically, socially and environmentally efficient models.
The company is organised around 3 main activities:
- Sustainability consulting
- Impact investing
- Participation in public debate
Ksapa is looking for its next Communications Officer, with strong organisational skills, excellent writing skills and fluency in English and French!
An interest and knowledge of sustainable development issues are welcome.
The intern will work closely with the different team members to assist them in their projects. While the majority of the intern’s time will be dedicated to communication activities and participation in the public debate, he/she may be required to work on other projects (consultancy missions, impact investment programmes) depending on his/her personal and professional skills and availability within the framework of his/her internship.
The 3 main tasks of this internship are as follows
- Social Media Management: the intern will be responsible for Ksapa’s presence on social networks (mainly Linkedin). He/she will be in charge of writing posts in English and French (1 post per day/every two days). He/she will also be responsible for the development of the monthly newsletter.
- Content development: as a mission-driven company, Ksapa shares a lot of open-source content on sustainability issues (blog posts, publications, case studies…). The intern will be responsible for writing some of this content, translating content into English and French, and uploading and publishing it.
- Events Management: the intern will be in charge of the organisation and implementation of Ksapa events (webinars) and of the company’s participation in external events (conferences, forums…).
what we’re looking for
Education and languages
- Diploma in Communications / Marketing / Sustainable Development
- Excellent level in both French and English (mandatory)
- Good writing skills
- Good social network management skills
- Ability to make proposals for the optimisation of marketing strategy
- A plus: SEO skills
- Must be adaptable, have good analytical skills and good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-empowering and growing organisation
- High ethical standards and commitment to Ksapa’s core values of excellence, respect, ability to think big with humility, and passion for social change.
For all applications, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com